Explore the Hungarian capital!
- Entrance ticket to Szechenyi Thermal Bath (www.szechenyibath.hu)
- Entrance ticket to Gellert Thermal Bath (www.gellertfurdo.hu)
You can avoid the queue at the pay desk if you buy the ticket at the reception.
- 24-hour Budapest card
- 72-hour Budapest card
- free use of public transportation
- free entrance to the Lukács Thermal Bath
- free walking tours in English language
- free entry to 8 museums
- free Pocket Guide mobile app.
- Further discounts in restaurants and at other attractions
For more information please visit this website:
- Hop on-Hop off sight seeing-tour: ticket is valid for 2 days, incl. 2 bus routes, 2×1 hour Danube cruise, 1 beer, 1 goulash soup (www.citytour.hu/en)
- Ticket to Riverride sight-seeing tour (www.riverride.com)
- Dinner & Cruise program on the Danube
- Folklore program
- Organ concert at St Stephen’s Cathedral
- Jewish Heritage in Budapest
- table reservation to restaurants
We wish you a great stay in Budapest!
Plenty of opportunities are available to spend your free time in Budapest. Enjoy the atmosphere of the cosy cafeterias, try the Hungarian specialties, watch the latest theatre pieces or movies, discover the night life, go shopping or just have a walk in one of the city’s beautiful parks.